Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Welcome to December....

Well, it is now December, so I guess you could safely say winter is here, although I'm not sure it feels like it here.  We've had 2 snowfalls so far...the first one was gone by noon, and second stuck around til noon the next day...but I'm still feeling like it is still fall.  Supposedly the temperatures are supposed to take a nosedive next week to below freezing for a high, but I'll believe it when my nose freezes!  (I'm sure it will happen eventually, but I'm going to continue to live in my fantasy world where Korea doesn't actually get to Minnesota temperatures!)

Since the leaves have all fallen, and its starting to snow, just thought I would share some of the pictures that I took a couple weeks ago at Changdeok Palace in Seoul.  The colors of the fall leaves were gorgeous!










No comments:

Post a Comment